PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- We don't share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- ALBALOO does not knowingly collect any information from anyone below 18 years of age.
- ALBALOO, or people who post on ALBALOO, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect Information based on what you provide us when you sign up for an ALBALOO Account, we'll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, etc.....
- ALBALOO is a geo-app, Therefore, in order for you to use ALBALOO, it is necessary that we determine your current location. Your location data is used every time you are actively looking for an advertisement posted on in your vicinity.
- We collect your address and location when you post an advertisement to ALBALOO through GPS signals from mobiles or Wi-Fi access points or cell towers.
- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- We collect your phone number for account authentication purposes in case you request to post an advertisement on ALBALOO, and transmit it to a third party service for Phone verification.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on ALBALOO's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the ALBALOO site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
DATA WE STORE
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- We make a good faith effort to store data in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- The data is stored on an Amazon cloud server, but Amazon has basically no access to it. Here you can see the provisions of Amazon (http://aws.amazon.com/serviceterms/).
ARCHIVING AND DISPLAY OF ALBALOO POSTINGS BY SEARCH ENGINES AND OTHER SITES
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with ALBALOO including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available ALBALOO postings. ALBALOO has no control over third party archiving and search engine sites and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information stored by search engine sites.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH ALBALOO MAY RELEASE INFORMATION
- ALBALOO may disclose any information, including personal information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- In the event we set up an alliance, partnership or joint venture with other third parties in the future, we may disclose user information or data to such a third party to enhance the commercial value for the services offered by the company.
- In the event the company is sold to another entity, we may need to disclose user information and other data for due-diligence prior to the sale, and also for purposes of transfer of duties and obligations after the sale is concluded.
By using our Apps or visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of ALBALOO we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States or other countries. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
FEEDBACKWe welcome your feedback on this document by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.